Austria: World Bodypainting Festival 2017
July 28 - 30, 2017
Klagenfurt at the lake Wörthersee, Austria
Pre Program from July 24
The capital of the state carinthia is hosting the 20 years anniversary of the World Bodypainting Festival. Klagenfurt at the new venue Bodypaint City turns into a multicultural, multimedia Open Air Artspace.
East bay Klagenfurt, castle Loretto
- Zones and Stages with different styles of music from international bands & DJs.
- Reggae, Dancehall, Hip Hop, Electronica
- RAILex Area, street artists, installation art
- World Championship in Bodypainting, Airbrush & Special effects, UV Bodypainting
- more awards for artists, Make-up artists, Photographers, Video filmer
- Lifestyle markets with fashion, crafts, tattoo, piercing & accessoires
- Kids program, Yoga, Slacklining and much more
- Special Effects demonstration program, exhibitions, music workshops
- Fashion Shows and many presentations
- Colour Splash - the original Aftershow Party
- WB Academy with more than 60 different Workshops, Demos and Discussions
- Body Circus, the surreal ballroom
- Zombie Crawl
- WBF Shopping Day
- Art exhibitions in different locations
- Daily evening activities during the week
Artists from more than 50 different nations will do their best to stun and entertain visitors at the 20th anniversary of the World Bodypainting Festival, the world championships for Bodypainters. High quality Art creates a special experience for all visitors of the Open Air art park "Bodypaint City" combined with music and shows.
The venue is situated in the inner city of the state capital Klagenfurt and framed picturesquely by the historical buildings of the theatre, the art house and the city gallery. Additionally this charming place offers a varied range of bars, cafés and restaurants, ideal possibilities for the WB Academy program and the side events.